All collections include digital download/streaming, USB, and drone footage where permissible. Our collections are designed to bundle and save.
- 7 hours of coverage / 2 videographers
- 5-6 minute Highlight Film
- Full Ceremony Film
- 8 hours of coverage / 2 videographers
- 6-7 minute Highlight Film
- 1-2 hour Documentary Film
BEST FOR STORYTELLING
- 9 hours of coverage / 2 videographers
- 7-8 minute Highlight Film
- 1-2 hour Documentary Film
- Rehearsal Dinner Coverage or Love Story Film (see description below)
- Teaser Film a 60 second mini highlight delivered within a week of the wedding $500
- Documentary Film Upgrade (this is already included in our Feature and Cinema collections) upgrade the ceremony film from our Classic collection to a 1-2 hour documentary film. Includes all of the good footage from prep and reception in an easy to watch film $800
- Rehearsal Dinner Coverage 2-3 hours of coverage from the rehearsal dinner, includes full length speeches (this is an option for our Cinema collection or a stand alone add on) $1200
- Love Story Film a 2-3 minute film of the story of the couple (like an engagement session for video) recorded prior to the wedding. Great for a social media save the date or a feature to show at a pre wedding party (this is an option for our Cinema collection or a stand alone add on) $1200
- Additional Hours of Coverage $300 per hour
- Extended Highlight Film add an additional 2 minutes to the highlight film on any collection $300
- Raw Footage all of the unedited footage we capture copied to a hard drive $500 (we’ll provide the hard drive)
“Heartbeat Films was one of the best wedding decisions I’ve made! I first saw their work when they did a video of a couple from my very small town. I was so impressed with their work and decided to take the leap as my videographers! Not only are they amazing filmmakers, but Ryan is so easygoing and great to work with. Brides, if you were wondering whether or not to have your rehearsal dinner filmed, DO IT! I was so nervous some of my guests may not speak because of the cameras from the video crew, but most of the guests told me they didn’t even notice they were there! And now I have this special night on film that I can cherish forever. I also loved how they incorporated the speeches into the highlight film. The highlight film was finished in about 2 weeks and was better than I imagined. I really can’t recommend them enough!!”Jessica C. -Bride
“Ryan and his assistant quickly switched plans to accommodate my husband and I in the most meaningful and amazing way! Both my husband and I tested positive for COVID-19 two days before our wedding, and we had to cancel our original celebration and host a wedding in our backyard instead, with immediate family watching from a distance. Ryan is a true artist and told our story so beautifully on a bittersweet day. He has so much heart, talent, and an eye for detail. I recommend him a thousand times over.”Kelsey Y. -Bride
My recommendations for a great wedding film:
We love to travel! For anything over 2 hours from Watson, LA just ask about our rates.
Visit our FAQS page for frequently asked questions.